Helena Township Information
The following permit applications do not require township approval*; please contact Scott County Courthouse for these projects:
- New roof
- Commercial reroof, mechanical and/or plumbing
- Agricultural building
- Lower level finishing
- Pole building
- Swimming pool
*An exception would be if you need a variance or Conditional Use Permit for any of the above.
The following permit applications require township approval.
- New home
- Structure move
- New commercial building
The following forms are available online.
If you have questions, please email DeAnn Croattt or call 952-758-4505.
Laker’s New Prague Sanitary Service
26370 Helena Blvd.
New Prague MN 56071
Cedar Lake Improvement District
How to Contact Your Elected Officials
State House and Senate:
Federal Senate and Representative
- US Representative Jason Lewis, Washington Office, 1429 Longworth House
Office Building, Washington DC 20515 - JasonLewis.house.gov
- US Senator Amy Klobuchar, 346 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington DC 20510 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Senator Al Franken, 320 Hart Senate Office Building, Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-5641 - email@example.com